Hyderabad University recruitment 2021 – Apply for 1 Junior Research Fellow @ uohyd.ac.in
Hyderabad University Recruitment 2021 Apply for 1 Junior Research Fellow Vacancies in Hyderabad- Telangana location. University of Hyderabad Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 1 Posts through E-Mail mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the Hyderabad University career official website i.e., uohyd.ac.in recruitment 2021. The last date to send an E-Mail, is 30-Jun-2021.
Hyderabad University Recruitment 2021
Organization Name: University of Hyderabad (Hyderabad University)
Post Details: Junior Research Fellow
Total No. of Posts: 1
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- Per Month
Job Location: Hyderabad- Telangana
Apply Mode: E-Mail
Official Website: uohyd.ac.in
Hyderabad University Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per Hyderabad University official notification candidate should have completed MPH from any of the recognized board or University.
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for Hyderabad University Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2021
- First, visit the official website @ uohyd.ac.in
- And check for the Hyderabad University Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Junior Research Fellow Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and Send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com, on or before the last date (30-Jun-2021).
How to apply for Hyderabad University Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com on or before 30-Jun-2021 along with all required documents
- Date of notification Released: 07-06-2021
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 30-Jun-2021
Hyderabad University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: uohyd.ac.in