ATI Mysore Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 21 Faculty, Research Assistant, MTS @ atimysore.gov.in
ATI Mysore Recruitment 2021 Apply for 21 Faculty, Research Assistant, MTS Vacancies in Mysore – Bengaluru – Kalaburagi – Belgaum location. Administrative Training Institute Mysore Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 21 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the ATI Mysore career official website i.e., atimysore.gov.in recruitment 2021. The last date to Apply Offline on or before 17-Sep-2021.
ATI Mysore Recruitment 2021
Organization Name: Administrative Training Institute Mysore (ATI Mysore)
Post Details: Faculty, Research Assistant, MTS
Total No. of Posts: 21
Salary: Rs.20000-75000/- Per Month
Job Location: Mysore, Bengaluru, Kalaburagi, Belgaum – Karnataka
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: atimysore.gov.in
ATI Mysore Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Faculty and Research Assistant||3|
ATI Mysore Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per ATI Mysore official notification candidate should have completed PUC, Bachelor Degree, B.E, M.Phil, Ph.D, Post Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
|Faculty||Post Graduate, MBA, CA, M.Com, Ph.D|
|Research Assistant||Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, B.E or B.Tech, BCA|
|Technical Assistant||Degree, Diploma, B.E|
|Senior Faculty||Post Graduate, M.Tech, M.S, MCA, M.Phil, Ph.D|
|Junior Faculty and Research Assistant||Post Graduate, M.Tech, M.S, MCA|
|Research Associates||Post Graduate in Engineering, MBA, CA, M.Com|
ATI Mysore Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Faculty and Research Assistant||Rs.30000/-|
- Age Limit: As per the Administrative Training Institute Mysore recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years .
No Application Fee.
Academic Performance & Interview
Steps to Apply for ATI Mysore Faculty, Research Assistant, MTS Jobs 2021
- First, visit the official website @ atimysore.gov.in
- And check for the ATI Mysore Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Faculty, Research Assistant, MTS Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (17-Sep-2021)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for ATI Mysore Recruitment (Faculty, Research Assistant, MTS) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Director General, Administrative Training Institute, Lalitha Mahal Road, Mysore, Karnataka and Soft Copies of the Application can be mailed to to email@example.com for Social Justice and Equality Centre, Public-Private Partnership Cell & firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com for Data Analytics & E-Governance
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 06-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 17-Sep-2021
ATI Mysore Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Notification – Data Analytics & E-Governance: Click Here
- Eligibility Criteria & Application Form – Social Justice and Equality Centre: Click Here
- Eligibility Criteria & Application Form – Public-Private Partnership Cell: Click Here
- Eligibility Criteria & Application Form – Data Analytics & E-Governance: Click Here
- Eligibility Criteria & Application Form – Data Analytics & E-Governance (Bengaluru Division): Click Here
- Eligibility Criteria & Application Form – Data Analytics & E-Governance (Kalaburagi Division): Click Here
- Eligibility Criteria & Application Form – Data Analytics & E-Governance (Belgaum Division): Click Here
- Official Website: atimysore.gov.in